Friday, August 7, 2015

I Literally Can't Even

2015.
I missed another year and a half of my life.
We left off in December 2013 and now we are here, August 2015.
huh?
I can't even.
Literally.
I am 25 and fixin to be 26 in October.
My dog Bailey is 7 years old.
My husband and I have been married for over 2 years now. I love my husband.
I've worked for my company for 2 years and I like my job.
My life, overall, however, is not my favorite thing. I guess I thought I would be somewhere else. By somewhere else I mean.....just further? Further into the world. Deeper into knowledge. Seasoned. Happy. Settled down but successful. I imagined Josh would be happy in a career by now and I would have purchased my first home and maybe even close to having kids. But we are not near that. We are working towards it but not near it. Josh is awaiting school to start back up so he can finish his last year at Spokane Community College for Aviation Maintenance. We are nowhere near financially ready to buy a house and nowhere close to having kids. I probably won't ever have them, honestly. Every baby I see makes me want to vomit anyway. I do so enjoy the freedom of waking up at the crack of dawn and getting ready for the day by myself. I feel like a zombie in my own life.
Every single night I lay in bed and think about how easier it would be if I just had a few million dollars. Is that too much to ask? LOL. I want to wake up without setting an alarm. I don't want to have to follow a clock. I want to travel the world. I want to have a house in Alaska. I want to be far away from people. From noise. I want my family to happy and to be healthy. I want to adopt animals. I want goats. I want freeeeeddoooooommmmmmmm. Whenever I am not at work I spend my entire time daydreaming about a different life. A different time. I swoon to 1940s music and wish I wasn't even here...


Anyway, What's up with you guys?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confessions of a Property Manager Pt 8

I feel like I have talked about this subject numerous times on the internet and with coworkers and friends. I just can't let it go so I...