But, Netflix, what do you mean "are you still watching American horror story?" Uh.....yeah.....I wouldn't just sit here for 3 hours and quit like that. Don't make me bend over for the remote. Why do you do this to me?
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Netflix
Netflix is hands down one of the best things ever invented. Thanks to Netflix I never want to see the light of day!
But, Netflix, what do you mean "are you still watching American horror story?" Uh.....yeah.....I wouldn't just sit here for 3 hours and quit like that. Don't make me bend over for the remote. Why do you do this to me?
But, Netflix, what do you mean "are you still watching American horror story?" Uh.....yeah.....I wouldn't just sit here for 3 hours and quit like that. Don't make me bend over for the remote. Why do you do this to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confessions of a Property Manager Pt 8
I feel like I have talked about this subject numerous times on the internet and with coworkers and friends. I just can't let it go so I...
-
17) It drives me bananas how many packages people get in a day. Ya'lls addiction to Amazon Prime is getting OUT OF CONTROL. Ok, I get it...
-
Okay, for once I am not going to complain. I know that the majority of my blog is just me whining like a little bitch. I will always be a wh...

No comments:
Post a Comment