I am a woman. I am the stereotypical female. Meaning, yes, I change my mind one million times. Some days I am happy. Some days I am sad. Some days I just don't care about anything and other days I care about everything. It literally takes me hours to decide what I want to eat for dinner....
I hope that none of you think that I am gearing up to leave my life. I AM happy with my husband and our home and our dog and our little life we live. Together we want nothing more than to be able to quit this life and just pack our things and travel to Alaska, Ireland, Italy, England.....and just leave! We BOTH dream of that stuff and we plan do it together. We have both agreed that we are going to do those things together before we die.
I am crass. I am loud. I am stubborn. I am opinionated. I'm honest. I often do not take the time to filter my thoughts before they leave my mouth. I'm not afraid to let my wet delicates dry out in the open for everyone to see.
Please don't think that this blog is my cry for help. I'm not in need of a psychiatrist or a divorce lawyer...
My blog is for me. These are my thoughts. MINE. They belong to me. Writing in a diary took too damn long and gave me hand cramps and I kept getting annoyed with every pen that died.....
LIFE IS GOOD. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Just sometimes I hate it ... LOL
;)
My blog is for me. These are my thoughts. MINE. They belong to me. Writing in a diary took too damn long and gave me hand cramps and I kept getting annoyed with every pen that died.....
LIFE IS GOOD. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Just sometimes I hate it ... LOL
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment