Monday, December 30, 2013

End of the Year

Another year is ending! 2013 is over? WHAT?! I feel like it was just 2012....

I started a job. Got married. Ended the job. Moved back across state. Started a job. Moved my husband across state. And now the year is over.... Is that really all that happened? When I think of it that way, I have a boring life. I didn't go skiing in the Alps or rescue dolphins from Japanese fisherman. I live a boring life. A simple life.

I did end up getting the best apartment, like, ever. It's huge and awesome. Besides the fact that all my appliances are 20 years old and only work half the time and when they do, not well at all. BUT, I get to be with my family all the time and I love it.

So, what will I do in 2014? Keep working. Keep living. But I want to start to think more positive thoughts and I also want to start keeping all of my receipts..... lol. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confessions of a Property Manager Pt 8

I feel like I have talked about this subject numerous times on the internet and with coworkers and friends. I just can't let it go so I...