Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fitness Pizza in My Mouth



Like, really though.
Fitness is something that I have always struggled with and it is mostly because of my deeeeep love for FOOD! All the food: hot wings, bread, pasta, peaches, anything with lemons in it.... I just want it all. But it makes me sooooo fat! Thank laaaaawwwww that I only drink water! And wine.... And beer.....
I lost 40lbs in 2013. I had an active job where I was cleaning for 5 hours a day at an apartment community. I was eating healthy. I had alllll morning and early afternoon to meal prep and to run. I completed c25k very successfully and started running 3 miles every morning.
Then I moved to Spokane and stopped focusing on running and healthy foods. And my job is to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and stare at a computer.
I try to go to the gym every day with Josh, but I can NOT stop eating....
Constant battle. Constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confessions of a Property Manager Pt 8

I feel like I have talked about this subject numerous times on the internet and with coworkers and friends. I just can't let it go so I...