Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunshine and promotions

It's July now, folks! I have officially been working at my new job, LGH Residential Services, for 14 days. On friday, the owner of the agency called me and told me that she is so impressed with my work that she is immediately promoting me to house manager. It's been an amazingly overwhelming job and I can say that this is the most I've ever worked at work. lol. I'm busy from 8am-4pm. There are no breaks or chill time. But so far, I like it! My clients are cool dudes. They have CRAZY pasts and are community protection. Google that if you don't know what it means. I have a moral issue with their backgrounds, but I am able to get passed them and give them the best care that I can.

On another note, summer has arrived in Western Washington. It's SO MISERABLE! Hot hot hot hot. I spent the day in my summer dress and eating snow cones downtown with my boyfriend. It's been a great day!


Love him :)

Tonight, one of Josh's friends is coming over to our house with his GF and we are gonna take jello shots and play beer pong. Time to break this new apartment in :) Josh's brother, who just moved to Moses Lake from Pocatello, is coming to stay with us for 2 weeks. He will get here tomorrow. 

Things are changing and changing FAST!!!! Change has a tendency to do that.... But it's been good so far!

Enjoy the sunshine, starshines! I'll be praying for fall to come quick, so enjoy it while you can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confessions of a Property Manager Pt 8

I feel like I have talked about this subject numerous times on the internet and with coworkers and friends. I just can't let it go so I...