When I die, I want to be reincarnated as a mentally retarded white American male. Here's why:
I get free health care. Absolutely free.
I get $1000 deposited into my bank account every month just because I am here
If I am able bodied, I may work. People will FIND ME a job and HELP ME do my job AND I'll get paid over minimum wage to do it.
If I rape children, I won't go to jail. Nope. I'm special. I'll get off scott free! I'll be put in a different program where I can live in my house, watch TV, eat whatever I want and wear whatever I want. I just have to have a 'babysitter' watch me to make sure I'm not naughty.
My 'babysitters' will be pretty young women who make LESS than I do and will cook and clean for me allllll day. They'll help me purchase anything I want. They'll drive me around to everywhere I want to go. And I can be BIG JERKS to them and if they try to defend themselves or say anything back, I'll get them arrested simply by saying "She yelled at me!" Also, if I were to go out in public with my 'babysitter' and touch a child, my 'babysitter' will be the one who gets arrested for neglect because she SHOULD be able to somehow protect the entire community and me while I go out in public. Oh, but if she touches me in any way to prevent me from hurting someone, I'll get her arrested....
....Is there something wrong with this picture?! Ughhhhh. Things get REALLY EFFING difficult at work and I cry in disbelief almost every day. I just can't believe that there are humans like this on this earth. I have been learning too much about the bowels of society and I am at my wits end. I am about to leave this job and I can't wait to feel like me again and feel something hopeful...
No comments:
Post a Comment