If you want to see man-ass and other manly bits jiggled in your face, then go see LMFAO! Not gonna lie, it was probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I felt like I was at a massive drunken strip club. It woulda been 10x crazier if I was drunk. My boyfriend should thank me for not being drunk because I probably would have ran away or gotten lost in a crowd surf. And that just wouldn't have been fair to him because this was HIS birthday present :) So luckily, I was sober! Most of my friends know how I get when there's loud music and alcohol...
Towards the end of the concert, a TON of confetti fell over the crowd. It felt so magical. It made me think of when I was a kid watching America's Funniest Home Videos. You know, at the end when the winner is announced and they are so surprised and excited and covered in confetti.... I've always wanted that to happen to me. So, thank you LMFAO, for fulfilling my childhood dream of being covered in confetti.
Along with LMFAO came Seattle. Just let me say.... I HATE THE CITY!!!! Driving is awful! And there's way too many people. And not, like, people that I can tolerate. I'm talking about uber-liberal, coffee-drinking, hipsters. Way too much urban/androgynous-ness going on in Seattle. It was absolutely nauseating. The only thing I like about Seattle is when I first see all of the buildings from the freeway. But once I hit the streets, I just want to run back home to my wheatfield. I imagine Seattle was AMAZING in the 90's. But 2012 hit and trashed the city and now it is a place I don't ever want to go again. Take a minute to just sit there and picture how TERRIBLE it will be when the Zombie Apocalypse hits. First of all, I know it's going to start in Seattle because UW will probably fuck something up in their science lab. Second of all, zombies dressed in black leather with fashion scarves and 'emo' haircuts might possibly be the most terrifying thing I can conjure up in my imagination. Thanks a lot, hipsters, for RUINING black for me. And thanks a lot, Seattle, for ruining Zombies for me. I prefer my zombies wearing overalls in the Bayou.
Ahem, back to 2012...Maybe I just don't like the modern world and its style. I dream of the old days. Back when people weren't over-worked and when family was a priority. When women knew how to cook and sew. When you had to actually go INTO a library to research. I think I was born in the wrong era. This is why I prefer small towns. They tend to have an 'older' atmosphere. Cities are not where I feel comfortable. Let me take a moment to mentally kick cities, coffee, hipsters, she-men/man-she's, emo zombies and technology in the face! POW POW BAM POW !!!!
Okay, okay. I'm over it. Buh-bye Seattle. And LMFAO--you EFFING ROCK!!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment