I have to admit that I have put my physical health on the backburner. But I don't really feel sad or guilty about it because I have been loving life. I have really been enjoying wine, cocktails and homemade meals, all deliciously prepared by my new beau, Dr. Andy. I actually haven't been going out to eat at all since he has been cooking for me.
I've been learning to play golf a little bit, as well as how to shoot guns. I also learned how to grill and how to use my food processor. I am now a skilled salsa maker. I am learning how to express my feelings before I explode. It's all an ongoing journey. I still go hiking alone quite frequently and enjoy going out to concerts alone and spending time with my friends and family.
In August I took a vacation to Idaho Falls to see my best friend Christy - she will be getting married in June 2018 and I can't wait! We saw the total eclipse, went to a country music festival, spent a day driving to Wyoming to see the Grand Tetons, and we spent a lot of time just hanging out and eating and drinking and laughing - MY FAVORITE!
These last 2 weeks my grandma was in town. I hadn't seen her in 2 years and it was nice to just sit there and listen to her talk. She was rather stressed to be here as we spent time trying to figure out her future while Hurricane Irma tore through her city back home in Florida.
![]() |
| Jackson, WY with Christy August 2017 |
![]() |
| Grand Tetons August 2017 |
![]() |
| Gigi and I during her visit September 2017 |
| Andy and I at a beer festival in August 2017 |
| Andy and I watching football at a bar for brunch in Sept 2017 |
Side note, when I am ever going to learn how to properly blog and make things look pretty? I don't know how to do the photos and the fancy things haha. One day I will learn.



No comments:
Post a Comment