Blogging..... I never understood it. Why take the time to sit down with your computer and just type your feelers? I've always been one to sit down with a pen and piece of paper and just write. I still do that. I love to write. Typing is just way too modern. I'm not a fan. I've always been more traditional and I always appreciate a written letter. It's tangible. I like the smell of paper. And I love pens.... Yet here I am, on my computer, typing my feelers that no one cares to read about. Bored I guess? I recently graduated from college and feel like there is nothing else to do with my life. So, I might as well join the rest of the loser cyber world and blog and document every single daily interaction! One day I'm going to take it a step further and vlog! Vloggers, they're so hot right now! :) Speaking of vloggers, check out the ShayTards on YouTube. They are my heroes.
So, this is my first post. Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3.... and Hi! :) Let's see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment